welcome

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Awww man!

We drove for what seemed like hours!  I think I am still tired from going somewhere every day.  My grandma calls them #Staycations.  That means you take day trips to places you've never been before that are less that a days drive from where you live.  Staycations are really cool.  If you've never done it, you should  do it because there are so many things right in your own backyard that I bet you didn't even know were there.



Today, during our staycation drive, we pulled up to the museum.  I was disappointed.  I don't really like museums.  My grandma said, "what do you mean you don't like museums?  I bet you'll like this one!"  "It's made just for children."  Guess what, she was right. 




Not only was she right, I learned a lot.  Did you know you can learn a lot of things just by playing?  Like H2O is one part hydrogen and 2 parts oxygen.






I learned about weight and brushed up on things I remembered like gravity, flexibility and the food pyramid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment