welcome

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cookie decorating

Today, my grandmother and I went to a cookie decorating class. I had to get supplies. If I had known that the supplies didn't come with the class, I would have called my Auntie and asked to use hers. My Grandma didn't seem to mind that she had to purchase anything. She just kept saying, "All I want, is for you to have a great time!"



Well, I really did have a great time and I made a few new friends.  If you like baking cookies and decorating them, you can do it at home but if you want to make new friends or learn something new, you should check out your local #Michaels arts and crafts store.  They have all kind of fun classes.


I've got to have the cutest cookies to share so I'm really focused.  Do you and your grandmother, mom or friends do fun things?


No comments:

Post a Comment